Welcome!

Welcome tap dance teachers!  My name is Rod Howell and I've been teaching tap for a little over twenty years.  I started assisting at about age 12 and began teaching at age 14.  Teaching tap dance is what I do.  Day after day I'm in the studio either creating routines or teaching students how to shuffle.  It's an interesting and challenging career to say the least!

I was fortunate to receive excellent training from Gregg Russell and I wanted a way to give others a little bit of what I received.  I decided to do this through a website at http://www.unitedtaps.com.  There you'll find a free tap dance video dictionary and syllabus, free online lessons, as well many other resources.  It has taken me years of work to create, and I do all the work myself so I hope you enjoy it.

From here on out this blog will serve as a forum for me to share my thoughts on teaching tap dance.  I'll share the good and the bad and any great new ideas I come up with.  Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll return again soon.

Rod Howell

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Day Back or Here We Go........

Summer Format or Tech Ketchup

Computers Make My Job Easier or No They Don't